EDG: Head of Business Development (Design & Construction)
Leader in Architecture, Interior Design, Space Planning and Project Management
Over 30 years of expertise - major MNC clients in all sectors: IT,Finance,Retail
About Our Client
Environetics Design Group, Inc (EDG) is an architecture, interior design, space planning & project management firm that offer in-house capabilities in all aspects of design, management and construction. EDG specializes in the interior design and construction of corporate offices, financial institutions and banks, technology institution, commercial spaces, retail stores and religious spaces.
The EDG Taipei office was established in Dec.1987 with a staff of 14. Now EDG Taipei has transformed into one of the leading Interior Design firms in the Asia Pacific region. With over 30 years of experience, EDG has built up an extensive client base hailing from a variety of sectors. The clients who work with EDG know they can rely on their tested ability to implement design solutions that are responsive to functional and aesthetic needs.
EDG is an internationally staffed, Far East Asia Oriented, design firm with professionals that can meet all companies' needs. They provide superior designs and construction quality services to the clients. And their diversity and international experience allow them to be sensitive to cultural differences, to communicate effectively and to provide the clients with efficient and effective high quality solutions.
- Contribute to business planning at the top executive level to develop Sales strategies and plans that are consistent with the organization's overall mission, meeting short and long term objectives.
- Plan and set effective directions towards achieving overall organization objectives.
- Lead segment Sales & Marketing to develop and execute operationally to drive continuous profitable growth. This includes building knowledge within markets, staying attuned to industry trends, building market intelligence on competitors and leading customer plans which will expand opportunities to establish the right product portfolios with key customers and markets.
- Drive business development in target market segments by building and deepening expertise of focus markets.
- Develop and motivate Sales team to meet and exceed Sales objectives and goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Location in Taiwan.
- Related education background preferred: Interior Design, Architecture and Design related skills, Construction sectors.
- Least 7-10 years Project Sales/Business Development experience in Architecture, Interior Design, Space Planning or Construction.
- Consturction On Site experience preferred.
- Sales team management experience is plus.
- Strong at building relationship with customers with excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior level executives.
- Goal and target oriented.
- Independent & work well with minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
- Working in the leader company of Architecture, Interior Design, Space Planning and Project Management fileds.
- Direct communication with the Chairman and Managing Director of Taiwan, supported by a strong and experienced team of Design and Construction specialists.
- Solid career progression plan follow up with competitive salary package.
- Chance to co-work with clients who are Global Multinational Companies such as Google, Facebook, Apple, Verizon, Agilent Technologies, GE China, HP, Dupont, Cathay Pacific.. etc.