Ecommerce Senior Manager - Famous Retail Brand
Direct report to the CEO
Direct to Consumer Ecommerce platform management
About Our Client
Our client is a famous retail brand offering quality and exclusive mass fashion products. Due to rapid expansion of their Singapore business, they are creating a position for a a seasoned e-commerce individual to drive and lead the sales of their e-store in Singapore.
Reporting into the CEO and COO of their Singapore business, you will be fully responsible to drive the transformation and expansion of Singapore business.. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate strategies and roll-out plans to master offline and online integration liaising with departments across the group
- Own and drive sales performance of the company own e-commerce platform making sure you deliver best in class information to customers
- Improve business and lead supply chain processes in collaboration with the regional and global headquarters.
- Hire and groom a team of young talents to support you with the business transformation
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- At least 5 years experience or more driving e-commerce revenue and performance in a retail environment
- Proven experience or ability to interact at C-level in a large corporate environment
- Deep understanding of online marketing channels
- Analytic mindset with the ability to translate data into strategy
- Team player and creative
What's on Offer
The role offers the full ownership of rapidly-growing e-commerce platform with innovative and exclusive product portfolio. The group has the capacity to reward successful individuals with a promising career in Singapore or globally.