- SEA Leadership role
- High level of autonomy and flexibility over e-commerce strategies
About Our Client
With more than 50 years of long-standing history, our client has carved a niche for themselves as an innovator within the highly competitive sports industry. They compete head on with some of the largest sports companies and are now looking to increase their wallet share in the SEA region.
A key role within the firm, the e-Commerce Manager will be accountable for defining and leading the overall regional online strategy for Ecommerce (both brand.com and marketplaces). With full P&L responsibilities in place, you will develop strong working relationships with sales, product, merchandising, operations, IT systems and commercial digital marketing. You will continually identify the latest trends in e-Commerce, fine-tune solutions, and implementing new processes to ensure a steady growth in online sales for the South East Asia markets.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years e-Commerce experience, preferably with brand experience
- A strong background in operating and leading e-Commerce operations, IT systems, merchandising and managing online marketing teams
- Leadership, managerial and thought leadership experience
- Clear commercial and P&L expertise
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
What's on Offer
The client, a leading sportswear brand, is offering an exciting role in the SEA region. Candidates coming from retail brands, marketplaces, or enablers will find this a good fit.
On top of company-wide events, the company also partakes in philanthropic activities and is an avid supporter of volunteerism culture. Our client offers a competitive salary and comprehensive medical scheme and insurance coverage, including Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP).