Exciting role providing strategic direction for the website and online bookings
Working within a forward thinking business
About Our Client
Our client is travel business with an exciting and vibrant culture. Singapore is there HQ but they have a regional presence as a market leader in their field. Due to a period of growth the business is hiring an Ecommerce Manager with passion for leadership to help grow the business further.
- Provide strategic direction for website and online booking engine channels.
- Establish platform for growth that will allow for both immediate and future long-term requirements.
- Monitor and analyse new and emerging technology and methods to enhance and improve the performance of website and online booking platforms.
- Measure results of traffic generation activities.
- Drive awareness, engagement and purchasing behaviour.
- Analytical work in relation to optimisation, conversion and a/b testing.
- Understand and has an overview of various data in order to deliver data driven strategies.
- Support the optimisation of traffic generating channels and gather insights about brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years experience working in an ecommerce position
- Good knowledge of SEO, content and UX
- Experience in Digital Marketing or ecommence environment
- Travel industry experience is desirable
- Passion for new technologies and learning
What's on Offer
Our client has a passion for travel and wants passionate people to join their growing business. Strong ecommerce management experience is a must for this role. The successful applicant is performance driven, creative and strategic.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.