EAM/ International Assistant Relationship Manager
An opportunity to join an established private bank with over USD 1 billion AUM
Immediate position avaliable with a competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client serves high net worth individuals with key markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China, Indian subcontinent and other international markets. The team has a very strong foundation and you will be part of a high performance group.
Provides administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
Responds to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
Maintains client data and reports, e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
Coordinates with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institution
- Strong understanding of financial products and services
Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Good Degree/Diploma from a reputable institution
What's on Offer
This role offers a path to becoming a Relationship Manager, so if you have aspirations to move up to become one, they can groom and offer a portfolio for you.
- There will also be a progression route to manage a team of assistant relationship managers if you are keen on management.