e-Commerce Senior Manager, SEA (Luxury Retail)
World leader in luxury retail goods
Multi-billions revenue MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global luxury conglomerate in beauty retailing, with renowned brand presence worldwide and successful operation of more than three thousand points of sale across America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With its ambitious growth plans, they are seeking for a passionate, and hands-on e-Commerce Senior Manager, Southeast Asia.
Reporting directly to the Director of Onsite, this newly created role will be exposed to career opportunities and varied challenges. You will be a part of the Conversion and Optimisation team, responsible to increase the conversion efficiency of the e-Commerce business.
You are also challenged to the following;
- Conversion Optimisation - Develop conversion strategy for the region, and work with Country, Marketing and Technology teams to enhance optimisation capabilities
- Personalisation and A/B testing - Define the overall personalisation, and A/B testing strategies and tactics to meet the business objectives
- Data Analysis - Drive the analysis and insights to understand user behaviour, and to manage a data driven and highly experimental team, and to measure KPIs and to provide in-depth performance analysis across digital platforms
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in e-commerce, of which experience of bricks and mortar retail would be an advantage
- Team management experience is crucial - managing and mentoring high performers would be a plus
- Strong project management and planning skills with ability of driving strategy and execution in fast paced environment
- Analytical and quantitative skills - Google Analytics, Excel, Dash boarding or BI tools and other technology tools to drive business outcomes
- SQL knowledge would be desired
What's on Offer
You will be part of a dynamic, young and energetic team in the organisation. The ideal candidate will be one who adopts the entrepreneurial mindset; to grow and to develop the e-commerce functional capabilities, with the ability of being able to deliver results in a fast paced environment. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.