- Join a reputable multinational company with presence in over 60 countries
- Opportunity to lead a team and make an impact in the e-commerce marketplace
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top market leaders in home and professional appliances. They are present in more than 150 markets with over 50,000 employees worldwide. Their innovative culture is one of their greatest success factors, with emphasis on promoting values such as diversity and respect, while upholding integrity and ethics. Equipped with a strong understanding of consumer's needs and preferences, they place them at the heart of what they do. They are seeking an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to work closely with other teams to navigate the digital marketing landscape and bring exponential growth to the company's online presence.
You will collaborate closely with various internal and external sales and marketing teams to monitor the success of yearly campaigns. With knowledge of the latest algorithmic trends and regulations, you will anticipate our competitor's strategy and conduct frequent reviews on the latest keywords. As a marketer with expert knowledge in search engine optimisation, conversion rates and customer loyalty strategies, you are ready to use your expertise to boost the performance of our e-commerce store and user experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's and above degree in Business or relevant degree
- 6 or more years of experience in direct-to-consumer e-commerce and global marketplaces
- Strong track record of driving commercial growth across countries
- Strong understanding of e-commerce road-map with ability to translate insights into commercial growth
- Experienced team lead and good working relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good stakeholder management across all levels
- Ability to thrive in pressuring environments
- Have broad experience in the marketing space
What's on Offer
With a strong uptake of e-commerce across regions to be expected over the next few years, our client offers an amazing opportunity to understand emerging markets across the APAC and MEA region. The client also has a diverse company culture where you can have a deeper understanding when working on international projects. You get to work with multiple teams on a daily basis and gain a holistic view of the organisation's work, giving you a broader insight to the industry. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your strengths while staying at the top of your game.