E-Commerce Manager (SEA) - Consumer Retail
Reports to President, ASEAN
World-renowned retail brand
About Our Client
Our client is an American consumer retail conglomerate that is listed as top 50 fastest growing company in the world. With more than 10,000 employees worldwide and the brand presence in over 170 countries, they have a solid branding and are known as one of the largest brand in the United States.
Being a multi-billion revenue organisation for over a decade, and a continuous growth in the organisation, they are looking to expand their workforce globally. As part of the ambitious growth plan globally, they are looking to hire a E-Commerce Manager (SEA).
Reporting directly to President (ASEAN), this role would be a revenue driven e-commerce to conversion role. You will also be responsible for the top line and bottom line management throughout South East Asia region.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Execute online businesses by developing and establishing framework of, standards, and systems for e-commerce platforms
- Coordinate across all teams with the goal of hitting operational and revenue targets
- Conduct analysis, measure campaigns and evaluate possible alternatives to seek out for conversions and sales opportunities
- Manage the overall e-commerce budget, and ensure all communications are in line with brand guidelines
- Identify trends in the market, and business practices to find ways to capitalise on the constant changing landscape
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in E-Commerce/ Marketing or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of E-Commerce Management experience, preferably prior experience working in market places or multi-brand sites such as Lazada, Shopee, or any other online business partners
- Passionate individual with knowledge about E-Commerce content strategies and ability to drive and implement new ideas
- Possess good understanding of all aspect of selling online across South East Asia, as well as third party websites and/or channels
- Ability to drive sales and build rapport with external customers / business partners
- Strong communication and project management skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organization that has a strong long term vision for the organisation. With its strong background in the industry and being one of the market's leading brand, stability is a key in this organisation. If you're an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about driving new ideas and strategies, you will certainly grow in the company while enjoying the attractive remuneration package.