Dutch/ Italian Senior Interior Office Design to Work in Jakarta
Working in a global company
Responsible for the design team
About Our Client
Our client is a global interior designer firm with rapid growth. To support the expansion, they are looking for a strong Senior Designer professional to lead and manage the Design team within the firm.
This is a great opportunity for an Interior Designer who is keen to take on leadership roles.
You will work closely with the regional teams to help improve business processes. Key requirements include:
- Ensure all work are carried out to specific requirements of the client and/or design director
- Present and produce quality presentations
- Receive and act on design changes
- Authorize materials submittals and methods of work
- Delegate and oversee all tasks within the Design team
- Conduct site inspections to ensure quality of the execution
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Interior or Architecture
- Minimum 7 years as Interior Designer for Commercial Buildings, office portfolio is advantage.
- Skills including AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop and other related design software
- Experience in Sketch up and 3D Max
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadline
- Excellent knowledge of suppliers both locally and internationally
- Proven leadership skills
- Results driven, ambitious, and self-motivated
What's on Offer
- This company has a multinational culture and excellent work environment.
- Compensation is very competitive