- Join a global HR Consulting company
- Drive business growth in the region
About Our Client
Our client is a global HR Consulting services company that approaches human capital differently- their expertise in culture and engagement, leadership assessment and development, and HR and talent advisory services enable them to help organizations change from the inside- unlocking the power of people and teams.
Our client believes that in any business, meaningful, lasting change comes from a blend of organizational insights, motivated people and enabling technology and this ensures the speed and agility needed to address today's mandate for rapid growth and sustainable performance.
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities
- Scale existing relationships to bring in incremental revenue
- Build relationships with clients and influencers
- Provide strategy development to support new business activities and existing client relationships
- Work closely with team members and clients to design and develop people focused solutions to address client's business challenges
- Lead organizational, workforce, and culture transformation implementation support with clients
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience in human capital management consulting
- Proven experience in leading and executing projects focused on people-centric programs, culture transformation, organizational transformation and change, or workforce transformation
- Strong demonstrated leadership and ability to influence others
- Excellent stakeholder management skills encompassing multiple roles, regions, and communities
- Demonstrated ability of leading programs with multiple workstreams, collaborating across matrixed and complex organizations
What's on Offer
Focusing on rapid growth of organisations and sustainable employee performance, our client is a global leader in HR Consulting. The Director, APAC will be a critical role in the organisation aimed to grow the business in the region.