Director of Sales - Middle East, Asia, Africa
Good exposure across markets
Good basic salary
About Our Client
Our client, a data analytic consultancy company in Singapore, has seen growth over the last 5 years and now looks to further expand on their success globally.
- Manage Key Vendor Relationships (Sales Reps and Partner Managers)
- Management and execution of Marketing campaigns, events and related sales functions as required
- Design and deliver strategies and for achieving the sales targets
- Mapping of potential customers and generating new opportunities for the organisation is essential
- Developing customer presentations and proposals, professional service agreements... etc.
- Customer relationship management with the accounts assigned and acquired
- Identify and contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to understand their needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Work on draft proposals, submit records with vendors for rebates, build relationships with direct vendor sellers etc
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the consulting industry offerings and build and maintain business relationships with market leaders, business contacts and current clients to yield references, referrals, and revenue
- Partner with General Manager on growth strategies for the practice/service line in local area, including the financial planning and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Diploma Qualified professional is ideal
- Experienced Software seller with proven "Hunter" and "Closer" mentality
- Experienced Software seller with strong network
- Prior experience with Middle East, Asia, Africa markets is very beneficial
- Strong motivation to gain GRC domain knowledge
- Interpersonal skills - excellent oral, verbal, written, presentation, public speaking & instructional skills
- Enthusiasm, high motivation, resilient and initiative skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Self-starter & Team player
- Proven results driven orientation
- Proven records of C-Level negotiations
What's on Offer
This is a chance to be involved with a strong and expanding sales team in a niche but lucrative area of this business with great scope across markets.