Director - Relationship Management
Warm desk vacated due to internal transfer
Focused group of products in a specific market
About Our Client
Our client is a bulge bracket bank, instantly recognisable as a global banking powerhouse. The team that this Director - Relationship Management role fits within is approximately 20 staff strong and is highly profitable. The addition of this role will allow the MD to focus more on strategy and management and less on day to day business development.
Working with a number of MNCMNC clients, this role is a focal point for the team it sits in. The Director will need to cultivate and nurture relationships both internally and externally to generate success for them and their colleagues. This success will be measured not only in product sales, but also in depth of client relationships and percentage of client spend captured from the competition. They will develop themselves a first call for clients for solutions in payments, trade finance, FXFX, treasury, lending, collections and corporate finance. Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Process Management and Control - strong observation of the bank's compliance policies including AMLAML, customer DD, transnational approvals, etc.
- Delivery of a Superior Product - addressing the client's needs in a fast and effective way. Able to sell the bank's products in a comparative way with the rest of the market. Understanding of Singapore / APACAPAC regulations as they pertain to sales made
- Excellent Customer Service - regular communication with clients to ensure their needs are addressed and service levels are met and exceeded
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for the Director - Relationship Management role must be able to demonstrate significant corporate banking experience (8 years plus) both in terms of managing large client relationships and deepening wallet spend by noteworthy amounts. Successful applicants must also have this experience at Director level already, either in a competitor or smaller organisations. They must also be able to demonstrate:-
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin (written and verbal) is required to manage pan-Asian clients
- Strong team player and ability to work effectively with all parties in the network
- Matured individual with enthusiasm, leadership and energy
- Strong knowledge of products and solutions across TTSTTS, Markets, LPMLPM, CMO
- CMOStrong time management skills, ability to effectively deliver the clients' nclients'eeds, with a sense of urgency
- Good understanding of financial statements, financial analysis, credit and risks
- Ability to prioritize mprioritizeultiple tasks and/or customers, balancing between revenue motivation and risk/control efficiencies
- efficienciesStrong negotiation and persuasive skills
What's on Offer
There is a market leading base salary and bonus package available for the right candidate for this role.