- Good Total Compensation
- Large and stable financial institution
About Our Client
Our client is a well established securities trading firm and a market leader in the industry.
- Lead Operations department to ensure the daily operational execution and fulfillment of service levels. Analyse key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Provide technical leadership in resolving daily operational matters.
- Drive and deliver continuous improvements in process efficiency, service levels and operational risks
- Build a operational risk and quality mindset, track and reduce operational errors.
- Manage by metrics
- Lead, inspire and develop the team and future leaders.
- Provide crisis management and leadership when the situation require.
- Set strategic goals for the department
- Build and maintain relationships with other department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Operations.
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
- Any other ad-hoc assignment which may be assigned by management from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 8 years' in operation with proven experience as an Operations Director or similar leadership role.
- Strong operational mindset and background.
- Strategic, hands-on and collaborative.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Solid knowledge of financial services practices and associated regulatory requirements
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex situations with constructive solution identified for trouble shooting.
- People and team management skills - manage team diversity and resolve interpersonal conflicts, motivate and inspire staff to deliver their best
What's on Offer
Good total compensation package in a large and stable financial institution