Director, Marketing Excellence, Healthcare Center of Excellence
Lead marketing excellence for the business unit
Based in Bangkok, Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in market expansion services, providing customised services tailored to the needs of its partners, spanning market expansion services throughout the process. They have operations throughout the world and are a globally-recognisable brand name, spanning several industries.
- Define simple, clear process to be used in each market for developing brand/product growth plans for brand and channel marketing.
- Develop healthcare-specific brand and multi-channel marketing processes, success models and case studies, leveraging individual market strengths across the healthcare business unit.
- Define process steps and develop/gather good practice standards to be used. Participate in the assessment of healthcare businesses against standards and support in development priorities according to methodology.
- Identify key data sources regionally and locally (internally and externally) and develop a plan for acquisition of new data to support product and channel marketing.
- Define best practice for the healthcare commercial cycle execution plan covering client, product, channel, customer, field sales including templates and communication guidelines.
- Support key markets with hands-on assistant in the development of brand and channel marketing strategies for priority clients/portfolios incorporating digital strategy and the personalisation of customer interactions through digital media.
- Define channel segmentation for the healthcare business, aligning with key markets and other functions to decide a common base channel architecture applicable to all markets with a simple process for refining/defining lowest level in each market.
- Develop a suite of tools to support markets in building insight, identifying product segments and channel drivers and creating unique category and channel-specific demand-driving plans.
- Define methods for acquiring/developing practitioner and/or patient/sufferer data at market level and support key markets in developing for priority product segments.
- Develop training programs to support the capability improvements in client management and product/trade marketing in the area of channel marketing.
- Align and collaborate with the sales function (healthcare markets, business development and centre of excellence) to maximise commercial impact in market development.
- Lead and support the healthcare marketing community with regular engagement, proactive sharing of successes and seek in-outs for all key developments on behalf of the business unit.
- Drive company awareness and understanding of brand and channel strategy through communication of key concepts to senior management and direction levels across markets and regional leadership.
- Engage markets on their specific brand and channel strategies needs and support client joint-planning where required.
- Drive cross-functional alignment and support for brand and channel marketing initiative.
- Drive self-learning in the area of marketing, sales and supply with respect to the business model, its unique challenges and the company's way of working.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Product and channel marketing, customer development, prescription pharmaceuticals, OTC and consumer healthcare expertise.
- Ability to build marketing standardisation for a business unit.
- Build capability on brand and channel marketing.
- Strong in conceptualisation and engagement of key stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate at corporate level.
- Strong expertise in healthcare marketing, particularly in medical channels marketing.
- Strong expertise in pharmacy and related channels marketing.
- Expertise working across Asia/South East Asia as a Group Brand Marketing Manager or Marketing Director.
- MBA preferred.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand - the successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if required.
What's on Offer
An attractive compensation package is on offer for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to make a strong impact in marketing in a growing international business.