Director of Growth & Strategy APAC- Top Tier IT Firm
Reporting directly to the Group CEO
Expansion of the Business Solutions across different Business verticals
About Our Client
A Top Tier IT Vendor is looking to massively expand into APAC markets.
- Growth scenario planning based on internal (leadership, people) aspirations and external (market, macro) considerations.
- Define the possible types of services, growth markets, and new capabilities required, mapped to the identified growth scenarios, over a 5-year time horizon.
- Recommend and achieve leadership endorsement on the resources and investments (time, people, M&A) needed to realize the Growth Agenda.
- Work closely with leadership and various business function leaders to ensure that the growth agenda is inspirational and embraced by the key stakeholders, especially on the People and Finance/Operations dimensions.
- Devise a new operating model (client engagement, sales management, service delivery model, career growth & development, internal stakeholder engagement) to effect action and alignment in execution.
- Specification on the key options/considerations relating to local and APAC markets.
- Clarity on the types of services the company should go after in each market, the industries and clients that the company should serve, and the partner ecosystem that needs to be developed and built.
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with subject matter experts, business development, presales, marketing and sales
- Deep experience in Professional Services organization setup, especially relating to Strategy formulation and execution follow-through.
Expereince in both local and APAC markets
- Strong collaboration and teaming experience, and ability to work with both senior leadership as well as operational and working level executives.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base and Bonus