- Join the global leader in experiential learning
- Drive new client partnerships in the region
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in experiential learning focusing on helping organisations and leaders to become future ready. They accelerate learning and development by using artificial intelligence, business simulations, gamification, machines learning, and virtual reality and deliver transformative experiences for the modern learner and the modern workplace. They are currently working with more than 375 organisations across 75 countries.
Our client believes that the best way of learning and assessing capabilities is by doing. They are currently working with leaders and organisations across industries such as banking and finance, consulting, IT, FMCG, retail, manufacturing, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, engineering, auto, government & academia.
- Contribute to the growth of the business by driving new client partnerships in the region
- Develop existing clients and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services
- Be the key point of contact for all large accounts
- Be a subject matter expertise and create solutions for customer business challenges
- Partner with the operations and products team for a smooth delivery of the product and meet the service expectations of the customers
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Key Accounts Management
- Extensive experience building and maintaining a network of relationships and foster long term opportunities
- Proven track record of negotiating and influencing
- Strong communication, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
What's on Offer
A certified Great Place to Work® organization, our client has been recognized as a global top 20 gamification company and a leader in experiential learning. The Director, Growth- APAC will be a critical role in the organisation aimed to drive new partnerships in the region and generate incremental revenue through existing clients.