- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Career Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a prestige beauty that delights consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty.
Strategic - Supports the OS APAC Region and Site Leader in the development and maintenance of the OS APAC Integrated Strategic Roadmap. This cross functional roadmap defines the current and future of OS Solutions for the Region.
- Solutions - Partnering with the OS APAC Regional Leaders, responsible for understanding Regional OS Stakeholder needs and working to develop OS Solutions, to include the ID of digitization opportunities.
- Migrations - Lead the transition activity through our OS Project lifecycle of Discovery, Design, Develop and Deploy.
- Execute the business case for consolidating and upgrading and implementing OS APAC integrated share service structure in conjunction with the OS Regional Leader, Functional Leadership and Affiliate Leadership.
- Work closely with the Service delivery teams in the OS, to ensure all migrations transition smoothly into our ongoing OS Service Delivery organization
Global OneSource Subject Expertise for Order to Cash
- In addition to its Regional responsibilities listed above, this role is also the Global Subject Mater Expert (SME) regarding Order to Cash related solutions.
- Work closely with the Order to Cash Global Process Owner (GPO) to ensuring all new streamlined Order to Cash solutions being developed for OS Service Delivery comply or inform the GPO roadmap.
- Monitors operational indicators statistics to ensure continue to meet agreed standards and proactively manage the deviations on key performance indicators.
- Drive high levels of process standardization and process efficiency into the processes under scope.
- Identify and manage ways to optimize processes the Order to Cash organization
- Always look for ways to automate, simplify or improve the processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in project management, and share service buildouts
- Proven leadership skill to drive change management
- Broad business acumen with the ability to translate abstract thoughts into understandable messages for wider consumption
- Strong experience in managing relationships with business leaders and executives
- Presentation and influencing skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.