Director, FCC, Client Controls & Risk
FCC Client Controls
Operational Risk Framework
About Our Client
Global Bank with significant presence in Singapore and with global reach.
- Maintain Obligations Register for CDD in relation to AML/CTF and define the Group minimum control standards for CDD.
- Working through Business FCC teams, define and agree with the relevant Process Owners and Operational Risk on the Control Standards, and the consequential Controls and the Controls Assessments (including Key Risk Indicators / Key Control Indicators / Control Sample Tests) to be established and monitored for key client processes including client on-boarding, review and off-boarding, in line with the requirements of the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
- Monitor the overall CDD Control Assessments, and provide inputs and recommendations to Business FCC teams.
- Define the CDD controls to be tested by Continuous Monitoring and Review team and determine the grading structure.
- Define the CDD controls to be tested by the Group FCC Risk Assessment (GRA) and determine the grading structure.
- Liaise with the following in relation to the overall key framework and issues relating to reviews and standards
- FCC Assurance team
- Group Internal Audit
Liaison and management of specific countries and cases to be conducted by Business FCC teams or region/ country FCC teams.
- Support the business to ensure that systems which support CDD are aligned to the procedural requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Strong background in client controls and standards as well as comprehensive knowledge of risk framework from FCC perspective. The candidate should be comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders across multiple business functions. Experience focusing on operational risk framework, CDD standards, governance and exposure to regulatory and business conduct would fit in closely with this function.
What's on Offer
Offers senior management interaction, the ability to lead in a collaborative way while achieving results. Specialisation and interaction across various business units.