Director, Execution Excellence, Center of Excellence
Lead sales force execution for the business unit
Based in Bangkok, Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in market expansion services, providing customised services tailored to the needs of its partners, spanning market expansion services throughout the process. They have operations throughout the world and are a globally-recognisable brand name, spanning several industries.
- Extend the SFE program and content to drive next-level improvements in Field Sales Execution specifically targeting cost-per-call methodology.
- Develop a model for the adoption of 'perfect store' principles across all channels and forms of sales execution.
- Define best practice for capacity planning as part of the commercial execution cycle planning process.
- Define future requirements for field sales execution automation and review existing tools. Set a development path to provide a near-best-in-class solution.
- Refine existing and develop new filed sales KPIs for use with regional key clients and group/business unit reporting.
- Develop standards and benchmarks across field sales to identify efficiency/effectiveness opportunities within markets.
- Develop a suite of tools to support markets in analysing and improving their field sales operations.
- Develop training programs to support capability improvements in capacity planning, sales model efficiency and SFE in general.
- Drive company awareness and understanding of field sales development through communication of key concepts to senior management and direction levels across markets and regional leadership.
- Engage markets on their specific needs in sales operation improvement and SFE and actions required.
- Drive cross-functional alignment and support for field sales development initiatives.
- Drive and manage learning and development of field sales team in the area of sales and supply and company behaviour to achieve team/function goals.
- Drive self-learning in the area of sales and supply with respect to the company's business model, its unique challenges and the company's way of working.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Field sales development, channel development, customer management, route-to-market enhancement and distributor management.
- Ability to effectively communicate at corporate level.
- Outstanding presentation standards and skills.
- Strong expertise in consumer goods sales.
- Strong expertise working across Asia/South East Asia in field sales development.
- MBA preferred.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand - the successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if required.
What's on Offer
An attractive compensation package is on offer for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to make a strong impact in sales force excellence in a growing international business.