Director - Digital Transformation
Country Head role with a Leading European Consulting Firm
Report directly to Regional CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a European leader in digital transformation globally. It provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Services. Our client is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation.
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of the sector unit.
- Set specific digital objectives to align with company strategic plan.
- Monitor and review projects' activities and ensure projects' completion within scheduled time and budget. Commercial and contract management.
- Promote group and entity end-to-end offers, create market strategy and new accounts, lead solutioning and service proposal, manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of the sector and contributes to the growth of the organization.
- Monitor QA and QC measures and implementation in the sector unit.
- Build strong relationship with the customers in order to maintain good revenue growth.
- Create harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Work on requirements provided by senior management whenever required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Masters' Degree from recognized university ideally in a Computer related discipline.
- More than 12 years of working experience with more than 5 years in business development and delivery management position in digital service.
- Demonstrated creation, engagement and delivery of >SGD25Mil contracts in turn-key project management position, or annual >SGD15Mil service line contracts.
- More than 5 years working in the domain of digital services such as end-to-end enterprise solutions, commercial and open source services buses, API services, cloud management and migration works.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in DevOp environment
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in multiple project P&L management
- A people's person, keen to develop client relationship and lead the internal team
What's on Offer
Fast track career development for the high potential candidate and a competitive package on offer.