- Leadership Role
- Exposure to Latest Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology organisation with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Director Digital Transformation- Data.
As a Director Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, defining and implementing digital strategy road-map for the organization.
- Working with technical teams on automation processes along with aligning them with business targets.
- Providing technical guidance to stakeholders and implement solutions for them.
- Managing project activities along with managing budgets and time-lines.
- Providing weekly and quarterly reports to the internal management.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience in managing digital transformation projects within the data space. You will have experience in automation and data analytics space along with strong exposure of working with the scrum team to manage the transformation projects. You will also have experience in managing UX/UI as well along with helping the teams on digital strategy implementations as well. Prior knowledge in BI & data tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI etc will be good to have. PMP certification is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package