- New role, client establishing HQ in Singapore
- Hire and manage a lean team
About Our Client
Our client is a successful and renowned player in the CPG space. With operations in close to forty countries and a huge retail presence, they aim to deliver 4x growth in the next five years. Like most global businesses, our client is doubling down on their investment into digital channels with a view to drive better customer engagement. The Director of Digital & Loyalty Marketing role will lead company owned and franchised social channels including but not limited to website, mobile app, and loyalty program. This is a newly created, permanent role.
The Director of Digital & Loyalty Marketing will report directly to the Chief Marketing Office 'CMO' and manage a global team of loyalty marketing and analytics, performance marketing and media, and channel managers with an expected direct headcount of 4-5.
This is a leadership role that requires the individual to be hands on across all company owned and franchised social channels including but not limited to website, mobile app and loyalty program. This role will also ensure that all media, marketing, and social media campaigns are well integrated all platforms.
The measures of success in this role are:
- Team leadership: hire, coach and lead a global digital team across Asia and other regions
- Loyalty Programs: set the guidelines for loyalty programs across various markets and franchises in addition to establishing the loyalty analytics function
- New channels: be at the forefront of new trends and channels and work with the C-level to ensure a competitive market positioning in this area
- Performance marketing: lead insights and recommendations to optimize digital analysis and reporting
- Stakeholder management: work with the CMO and other leaders in the group to maximize learnings, training and media leverage
- Social Media: lead post buy evaluations and effectiveness measures
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- Masters or Bachelors' Degree in Marketing, Business, or a relevant discipline
- Minimum ten years' in digital marketing & analytics, with at least five years in a global B2C CPG brand (food preferred)
- Direct line management experience, ideally having managed CRM and Digital teams in a B2C CPG brand
- Experience in businesses with a significant retail presence would be highly preferred
- Hands on knowledge of implementing & managing CRM / loyalty programs at APAC or global level with a strong understanding of Google marketing platform including analytics, search, GTM would be helpful
- Strong network with agency partners
- Highly analytical personality and ability to run post buy research
- Flexibility to travel within Asia and outside, once border restrictions ease
What's on Offer
This is a new role created because of our client's interest to setup a global headquarters in Singapore. We are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and a corresponding ability to challenge status quo. You will lead the setup of the global digital & loyalty function in key markets and play a pivotal role in hiring and developing talent. The fixed compensation for this role will be competitive and candidates from APAC roles in global CPG firms will find this an excellent fit.