Director Data Management & Analytics
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 multinational FMCG firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are building their internal capabilities for Data Management & Analytics to support the regional businesses based out of Singapore. Hence they are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Analytics leader to build and lead this vertical for the organisation.
As the Director of Data Management & Anaytics, you will be responsible for :
- Leading Data Management, Business Intelligence solutions and Analytics while creating Data strategies
- Providing direction and leadership to the team to perform analysis and manage technical platform.
- Providing strategic consulting to business groups.
- Defining technical architecture that align information across systems and working in collaboration with corporate IT to design information architecture.
- Integrating quality practices in all aspects of technology delivery.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or any other relevant field. You will have 12 - 18 years' experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics with at least 5+ years of experience in leading teams with similar technical capabilities.
You will have strong knowledge of database, data extraction and Big Data/Analytic technologies (ex: Hadoop, ETL, Hana, Tableau, Business Objects, statistical models). You will have strong knowledge & hands on experience in Data Visualisation tools, SQL, PL/SQL and DML Tools.
You will have proven track record of successfully running and delivering Big Data & Analytics projects/
What's on Offer
- Regional leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role