Director, Customer Success (APAC) - Enterprise Tech Firm
New role, created to build a strong customer experience
Pre-IPO firm, looking for someone with entrepreneurial spirit
About Our Client
Our client, an enterprise software firm, provides businesses with competitive workplace solutions globally. The firm is backed by one of the top names in VC community and at the group level, solutions range from B2C to B2B software. In line with their global expansion, they are hiring a Director, Customer Success in Singapore.
Reporting to the WW Head of Customer Success, the success of the Director, Customer Success role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Lead deployment and activation of solutions, maximizing productivity for the end customers
- Presales responsibilities include collaboration to convert trial to paid customers
- Drive lead generation and creation of new business opportunities: 'cross' and 'up' sell
- Be the subject matter expert to lead user training on new modules, interface
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and be a trusted advisory to named strategic accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Director, Customer Success (APAC) will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Master's Degree from a recognized university
- Expertise in selling SaaS to clients in BFSI, retail, manufacturing, engineering etc.
- 8 years or more in a sales, account management, customer experience role in APAC
- Strong track record of having sold enterprise software
- No obstacle for travelling up to 50% and being in a start-up culture
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be advantageous as the core development team sit out of China and use Mandarin as the primary language
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in a pre-IPO environment, dealing with flagship solutions but still operates in a matrix (lean) method with an ambition to build a strong customer success organization. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing one of the top growth regions for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for someone who lacks ownership in their current role.
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear objectives for growth. However, this won't be the right role for candidates seeking a mostly 'fixed pay' based packages.