Director, Business Finance
Newly created role as part of expansion
About Our Client
This is a global leader within the Professional Services industry and they are pride to be the employer brand of choice worldwide. As part of the Asia Pacific strategic objectives, there is now a newly created Director, Business Finance position to support the growth in the region.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, you will drive the overall P&L performance in Asia-Pacific with an aim to achieve profitability, working capital and performance targets that are aligned with corporate objectives. You will play a key business partnering role with the regional business leaders and corporate team as well as vertically across different functional heads in each countries. You will lead and manage a team to provide in-depth analysis on variances and trends, monthly management consolidation and revenue analysis. You will also drive the budgeting and forecasting process and provide insights for investment / M&A decisions. You will also partner closely with regional controllership team and global finance team to ensure a standardise process across the globe. With the ongoing growth and expansion, this person would also drive automation and improvement initiatives across the region.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Finance & Accounting degree qualified with >15 years of FP&A business support background ideally in the professional services industry
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders from different cultural background in a matrix environment
- Confident and sharp presenter; an individual who demonstrates strong appreciation for business and ability to influence commercial decisions
- Highly inquisitive and analytical mindset with strong motivations and drive
- Leadership experience would be highly advantageous; someone who is able to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Track record of effective business partnership across sales & marketing environment is necessary
What's on Offer
You will look forward to a rewarding career with an organization that places high emphasis on its talents.