Regional remit and ownership of website
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services in Singapore with a record in growth and success on a global scale. As part of their expansion, they are looking for a Digital Webmaster.
As a Digital Webmaster, you will be responsible for:
- Revamping the commercial website and blog through CMS.
- Maintaining, updating and enhancing the website in accordance with the regional web strategy.
- Understanding the web digital challenges and work on building the campaign pages for the APAC region.
- Ensuring the team is aware of any potential risks and website issues.
- UX best practices, web design and basic web development framework.
- Managing the blog content of the business.
- Keeping up to date with the latest content management solutions in collaboration with IT and Digital.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with a minimum of 5 years' experience with Content Management System and online platforms which includes delivery through productions of digital products. You will have experience in HTML, CSS, Sharepoint and Adobe. You will also have the knowledge of web analytics and SEO
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure