Digital Transformation & Strategy, Senior Manager
Lead the digital strategy of a global Life sciences leader
Leverage new technology to improve customer experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in life sciences, with a global revenue exceeding US$10 billions. Globally, they have more than 50,000 employees and their products are at the cutting edge of innovative technologies. Due to evolving market conditions, they are looking for a seasoned Digital executive who can join them. The Digital Transformation & Strategy, Senior Manager will be responsible for leading Digital strategy and Digital Marketing across South East Asia with the aim of driving greater customer value and competitive differentiation.
Reporting to the SEA General Manager, the success of the Digital Transformation & Strategy, Senior Manager will be measured on the following criteria:
- Clear definition of business strategy and annual planning processes
- Accurate assessment of business investments, capacity utilisation, industry and technology trends to accelerate revenue and share gain
- Lead of a digital marketing organisation in a complex matrixed environment with a focus on omni-channel marketing, customer profiling, analytics, affinity selling, mobile technology.
- Demand generation and e-commerce targets to ensure revenue, profit and sales pipeline
- Customer experience and buyers journey across our own web platforms.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Transformation & Strategy, Senior Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing or a related field
- 10 years experience leading marketing & digital strategies in complex matrix environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital strategy, digital marketing and e-commerce
- Ability to understand the infrastructure requirements of marketing automation, web marketing, business intelligence...
- Highly developed commercial and business acumen
- Ability to push an agenda in a matrix environment through influencing and collaboration
What's on Offer
The role will play a significant impact to the organisation in South East Asia. Whilst influencing strategic and operational plans, you will be leading the business model transformation in Asia and able to influence the APAC business operations.