Digital Transformation Manager, Asia - Insurance MNC
Join the innovation lab of a multinational insurance leader
Key stakeholder in bringing transformation, innovation, and optimization
About Our Client
Our client is a blue chip multinational insurer, in operations for decades on a global scale. Enjoying consistent revenue growth with over SGD 4 Billion in profit this last fiscal year and headglobal headcount of 30,000+, they own a reputation for top-of-industry quality of service and a superb, storied legacy.
With multiple innovation labs globally, they are now looking for a Digital Transformation Manager, Asia, to join their Singapore Innovation Lab. This role will be key in bringing start-up innovation back into the client's business operations.
This key role, reporting back to the Group level also headquartered in Asia, will drive transformation and implementation strategy in bringing to the client's business operations cutting edge technologies, and optimisation on current processes, products, platforms, and services.
This role will be seated in Singapore at the client's Singapore Innovation Lab, working alongside two other digital managers (driving business/partnerships and digital marketing, respectively) and dual reporting line to the regional VP Digital Innovation and to the group level.
You will be driving digital transformation and implementation strategy, understanding all pieces (marketing, technology, operations) work to connect back to the client's business operations in each of their regional markets.
In addition to the above:
- Help define the business's approach to build a culture of innovation
- Lead the development of an external ecosystem of start-ups, founders, investors etc.
- Own the communication strategy and internal collaboration on innovation projects
- You will be responsible to setup and manage corporate-startup collaboration projects, inclusive of internal staekholder education and buy-in (at regional and group level) to execution and implementation strategy, to review and monitoring of performance of integrated technologies and services
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business or relevant field of study
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in digital, with prior experience in insurance a huge plus
- Regional experience required
- Proven success in driving innovation processes and ideally, has worked within large matrix conglomerates
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Extremely high level of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to drive large scale transformation in an organisation that's been around for more than 100 years
- Flexibility to travel, both in Asia and overseas
What's on Offer
Our client prides itself in operating from a bottom-up model, driving in-depth research and understanding for each of their markets to understand their innovation and technology needs.
In turn, the innovation lab is designed to partner superb cutting edge regional start-ups to bring their technology to client's business operations. The ideal candidate will be one with prior experience in driving digital transformation from the business side, holding superb experience within digital channels, with deep understanding in technology, marketing, and integration strategy.