- Permanent Role
- Regional Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well known MNC with a strong presence in the region, They are looking for their Digital Transformation Lead.
As the Digital Transformation Lead you will be responsible for the following:
* Leading the overall design and implementation of digital transformation initiatives on an organisational level.
* Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver agile solution strategies for IT innovation.
* Understanding the digital transformation strategy, facilitating adoption of cloud vision and innovative technologies in driving business goals.
* Procuring IT systems, managing the tender process, contract and vendor outsourcing.
* Managing the project budget, delivery and SLAs to to develop POC and production ready solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 10 years of IT experience in managing regional multimillion dollar projects. You will have proven experience in developing strategies and setting up and executing transformation initiatives in three or more of the following areas (digital transformation, operating model change, Business process management, IT Transformation/outsourcing, end to end workflow automation and operations). ITIL and PMP certifications will be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional role