Digital Strategy & Transformation: Sr. Manager
Global Tech Firm
High profile local and global projects
About Our Client
We are a leading tech company at the forefront of digital change. Our 8000+ strong team of strategist operates at the intersection of business and technology - focused in developing company-wide strategies that exploit disruptive technologies and advise roadmaps in IT operating models, architectures and governance.
We are in the business of transforming digital ecosystem across various industries.
As a Digital expert within our organization, your role on a day to day basis is never the same. Our dynamic projects will focus in the following:
- Digital Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
- Digital Innovation: Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies
- Digital Operating Model: Digital process excellence oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
- Digital Workforce: People Change experience within an Digital environment, organization design and transformation
- Digital Commercial: Digital commercial background, good knowledge of Digital Service Integrator Models, outsourcing advisory, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
You will be working with industry and business specialists to develop and implement client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth, including: IT opportunity assessment, enterprise architecture, strategy investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, and many more.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. We are looking for someone that is a curious problem solver - your ability to identify and solve the most challenging client problems through combining deep value chain knowledge and technology expertise.
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Technology, Media/Telecoms, Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Packaged Good (FMCG)
- Senior stakeholder management
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
What's on Offer
Work with our global experts in digital strategy to build your career with us.