- New role, oversee CX strategy & implementation
- Role stretches across all digital sales channels
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful player in the QSR space. They have an ambition to be in more than 70 markets and 1,000 stores. As part of their international growth strategy, they have committed to a huge investment budget in 2022. The Digital Solutions Head is a critical, newly created role that's based in Singapore and manages the firm's CX strategy across all customer touch-points and covers Asia, Australia, Middle East, and Europe.
The Digital Solutions Head, EMEA & APAC will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer and lead the development of CX strategy and digital excellence frameworks including loyalty privileges. While the role starts as an individual contributor, there is an opportunity to build a team of digital experts soon. This is a senior hire and given the extensive region it covers; we expect more than 50% travel.
The measures of success in this role are:
- CX strategy: develop strategic and tactical plans for Customer Experience and identify action plans to address pain points.
- Customer segmentation: establish a framework of customer segmentation that suits the direct and franchise business model, and drive loyalty programs that are consistent across both channels
- Channel Management: collaborate with the marketing team and digital advertisement agencies to drive cross-channel campaigns with the correct attribution models. Be responsible for driving the growth of core KPI's (including sales) through digital channels (web, mobile, Apps partnerships, aggregators, etc.). In addition, be responsible for driving and measuring social media advertisement and tag management strategy.
- Stakeholder management: lead executive communication and stakeholder engagement with store franchisees, regional heads and functional leads.
- Distribution strategy: Provide leadership, direction, and technical expertise to design, develop, and support the core and affiliate brands.
- Implementing data models: Drive the relation with the distribution channels or aggregators to gain customer insights and to discover new channels and improve the client's commission negotiation capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant discipline
- Minimum twelve years' experience in leading digital solutions, with at least five years in a global retail / QSR setup
- Five or more years in an APAC or global role
- Proven track record of launching new services across mobile and web touch-points
- Experience in partnering delivery partners and aggregators to drive a consistent customer experience, as delivered in store (via self-ordering kiosks etc.)
- Track record in conceptualising and launching new customer experiences online and offline, using data coming from the customer insights team
- Highly analytical personality and ability to engage the board with relevant data
- Flexibility to travel globally, from 50-75%
What's on Offer
This is a newly created role as our client moves closer to their goal of 1,000 stores across more than sixty markets globally. We are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and a corresponding ability to challenge status quo, to enhance the customer experience across all platforms and channels. You will play a pivotal role in hiring and developing talent while launching new initiatives for the group. The fixed compensation for this role will be competitive and candidates who have worked in regional roles in QSR setups will find this an excellent fit.