Digital Product Manager - Consumer Tech
APAC role, new headcount
One of the fastest growing tech unicorns
About Our Client
Our client, a Silicon Valley technology firm, is building consumer products with a heavy focus on data analytics and innovation. They are disrupting an otherwise mature market within this category and already having a leading market share globally. In line with the increased global focus on their product team and fuelled by the success in San Francisco ('SF'), they are looking for a Digital Product Manager, APAC.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Product (in SF) and working closely with the Heads of Ecommerce, Operations and Marketing, the product leader will drive launch, scaling and innovation in the Asia Pacific region.
You will be assessed on your ability to be successful in the following performance metrics:
- Drive cross functional teams to successfully launch in each country
- Define best ecommerce practices for APAC
- Be the key point of contact for the global digital product team to drive innovations for APAC
- Co-own the APAC ecommerce top-line metric (from digital-product side)
- Own the product KPIs, dashboards and updates for the region
- Market intelligence - be the expert for your buyers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Computer/Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years in product management in an ecommerce revenue generating role
- Launched digital products in APAC (must have)
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional software projects
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial
- Flexibility to travel in the role, at least 30%
- Experience with Recurly will be preferred (though not a must have)
What's on Offer
Our client, one of the fastest growing technology start-ups out of Silicon Valley, has an entrepreneurial product team coming from the global top five technology firms. In this Digital Product Manager role - Consumer Tech role, they are looking for someone who help them launch their product in the APAC markets, with a special focus on Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand etc. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and the client is happy to explore equity play for the right talent.