Digital Marketing Specialist - B2B/B2C Product Technology Firm
Drive digital marketing and innovation regionally
Be lead Stakeholder for agency partners
About Our Client
Our client is a bluechip research and technology global conglomerate, holding truly expansive range of B2B and B2C product portfolios. A true driver of both, our client is renowned for connecting research, engineering, and market knowledge to bring relevant, high quality, and always useful products and services to their customers.
Their decades-plus legacy of providing best-of-industry innovation, married with multi-billion revenue and an ever expanding workforce, has them superbly well positioned to keep their high year on year growth going for the foreseeable future.
They are looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist, driving end to end digital strategy and campaigns, alongside being the key driver of agency partners to ensure proper delivery and measurement of success of campaigns on a regional scope and cross-product portfolios.
This role, holding regional coverage, sitting in the client's regional digital innovation team, and reporting directly to the Digital Strategy Lead Asia, who themselves have been with the firm for a decade driving innovation.
As such, the ideal candidate will be one with prior stable upward career progession, holding both client and agency experience having led large accounts, and passionate about driving cross-vertical digital adoption and acquisitions end to end.
Though this role will be an individual contributor role, you will hold direct ownership over agency partners and campaigns.
This will entail having proven experience in prior hands-on digital marketing campaigns, alongside current strategic digital skillset.
In addition to the above, the ideal applicant will be:
- Driver of digital campaign processes - you will be the key stakeholder in driving end to end campaigns (from social media, display, SEM, paid search, display ads, affiliates) across ALL products and services on a regional level
- Adept at Stakeholder management - this role will require consistent interaction, education, and partnership with regional, local teams, and agency partners campaigns are brand-worthy, optimised, and performing for all markets
- Analytically minded - Every process created and implemented, and optimised will be backed by hard data. You will measure and analyse performance across all channels to ensure processes in place are optimal.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or relevant degree
- Minimum 8 years of senior digital marketing experience within agency (large accounts experience) or client (blue chip brands)
- Proven success in driving omnichannel digital campaigns
- Ability to adeptly communicate with the local in-market teams will be advantageous
What's on Offer
Our client is not one to rest on its prior successes. It prides itself in staying true to its research and innovation-first methodology, in turn leading to continuous superb growth, both in personnel and in revenue.
You will be joining a mature, driven, and experienced regional team with a shared vision to uphold the highest quality of services across all the markets they operate in, while continuously pushing cutting edge innovation. The ideal candidate will be one who can drive digital strategy on a regional level, with the ability to dive into each market under their care to ensure all are operating consistently, efficiently, and with growth in mind.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.