Digital Marketing Manager
Singapore-based company with global footprint
Reporting into Global Marketing Director
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore-based company with global footprint. Operating in the industrial space with over 10000 employees, they have a proven expertise in designing, engineering, and delivering advanced applications development and manufacturing solutions for customers across 15 countries. Due to their current digitalization, they are looking for a seasoned digital marketing manager to join their expanding Marketing team.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Director and managing a Digital executive, your will be fully responsible for identifying and executing online opportunities and their content's search marketing. You will be also in charge of managing digital-related projects and improving their company website. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Improve company's website experience to generate leads and business.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns by leveraging analytics and marketing metrics
- Manage CRM, database segmentation and email marketing
- Plan and own marketing budgets being ROI focused
- Develop online content partnering with the content marketing team
- Operate day to day execution of paid social, SEM/SEO, display, affiliates collaborating with external agencies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant has:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years experience in digital marketing; agency background is an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proven experience in CRM, SEO optimisation and web analytics
- Fluent level of English as the role requires interaction with stakeholders across 15 countries
What's on Offer
The role offers the perfect opportunity for a successful candidate with agency to enjoy her/his first corporate experience. As the role is based at global headquarters, it offers the unique opportunity to be close to where strategic decisions are made to have a direct impact on business growth.