Digital Marketing Manager - Singapore - Insurance
Drive digital marketing with external partners/SME partners
Report directly into the Head of Health and Wellness
About Our Client
Our client, a Global Tier 1 Insurance Firm, an industry leader with proven success in brick and mortar portfolios and continuously driving superb digital initiatives.
They are looking for a digital marketing manager, driving day-to-day digital operations as well as strategy, working with key partners focused on ecommerce, leveraging both internal and partner platforms to drive, optimize, and improve customer engagement through digital Omni channel campaigns, digital marketing and customer engagement.
This role will be a key part of working with external partners in driving both the client's and partner online platform and services, to drive users sign-up, activation, and engagement.
Our client is looking for strong experience of strong digital focus in insurance, telcos, and ecommerce will have you well positioned.
This role will be part of an initial lean team, working alongside two analytics and reports managers, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Wellness, who has decades of marked achievements in establishing market share and customer retention, tenured expertise in the insurance industry, and a key pillar in driving digital initiatives.
Some of the key performance indicators will be:
- End-to-end ownership of your digital marketing vertical: (campaign planning, execution, optimization, )
- Strong in current market data analytics
- Partnership driven: Able to navigate internal matrix environment while working with smaller partners/SMEs ecosystem
- Be the brand differentiator: Shape a unique digital marketing vision amongst a crowded industry
- KPI driven: This role will be responsible for driving user sign-up, activation, engagement as well as driving new lead generation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, and/or Business Administration
- At least 5 to 8 years of proven digital marketing experience
- Strong prior experience in driving digital marketing/ecommerce within insurance, financial services, telcos, and/or financial services will be a superb advantage
- Expertise in targeted analytics and measurement platforms (i.e.: Adobe, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Atlas, Campaign Bid Management Tools)
- Leadership capabilities: You have successfully managed previous teams through proven successful digital campaigns
- Passion for revenue-driven digital marketing - strategy, development, execution of digital campaigns all have lead generation as their end goal
- Reporting to a senior stakeholder, you will need superb senior stakeholder management skillset
What's on Offer
Our client is a giant of industry, with a comprehensive portfolio and vision of covering its customer through best of industry service.
The successful applicant will be creative, strategic, experienced, and will maximize the brand and service to highest customer engagement performance. Strong digital marketing insight is a must.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.