Digital Marketing Manager, SEA (Logistics)
Newly created role
SEA exposure in the role
About Our Client
Our client is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. Being one of the fastest growing start up in the region - founded in mid-2014, they have secured over 10,000 merchants across six countries.
At our core, they are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, they strive to provide best-of-class delivery services to customers.
With their ambitious growth plans, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a strong background in performance marketing and digital media to join our Regional Marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your responsibilities are as such:
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing and local teams to create a performance marketing support plan to enable the right level of support and ensure campaign success
- Create, implement and oversee digital media campaigns based on business objectives
- Develop marketing channels/partners to meet business needs of branding/performance marketing
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email/ or digital
- Regular campaign monitoring and optimization, with post-buy reporting of key metrics
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of digital marketing and media planning experience
- Solid analytical skills, and be able to interpret numbers into sound action plans for business planning and maximising marketing performance (ability to especially on application for FB/Google analytics)
- Good understanding for digital marketing trends (especially on data solutions)
- Critical thinking, good presentation skills
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an energetic, fast paced and dynamic organisation. If you are an individual who constantly seeks for new challenge, and possess hunger for growth, this would be a perfect role for you! The remuneration for the role would be competitive and in line with the market.