Digital Marketing Manager - Retail
World's leading specialist luxury watch retailers
Work together with the Head of Engagement Marketing
About Our Client
Global Media Entertainment Business.
- Work together with the Head of Engagement Marketing and Stakeholders to identify short- and long-range challenges to be addressed and to come up with solutions to drive objectives and goals.
- Responsible for developing, and maintaining both the corporate website and social media strategies to drive brand awareness, generate leads and facilitate frontline sales efforts and objectives
- Serve as the subject matter expert for website, Google, Instagram, Facebook and overall new digital marketing trends and competition to stay ahead of the curve in the industry
- Develop differentiated content to create a dynamic, engaging, and authentic brand experience within the channels
- Develop seamless user experiences across all digital channels that inspire and instil confidence in external partners and clients
- Optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email and social media
- Perform detailed analysis of digital campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis and to map out the conversion funnel
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate the end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels across the different channels
- Uses metrics to measure and report performance of all digital campaigns and assesses against ROI and KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5 or more years of experience in digital marketing either in-house or at an advertising or media agency
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp and communicate marketing results and business outcomes
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work across multiple assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrate experience in managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, marketing database and display advertising and other platform campaigns
- Experience in managing user funnels and A/B testing correctly
- Good knowledge on Google analytics and other marketing analytics tools
- Experience with WordPress and understand CRM. Shopify will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Brand new position as the Digital Marketing Manager for the business working closely with the head of digital engagement.