Digital Marketing Manager - Retail
Plan and develop a competitive digital strategic plan
Must have Retail, B2C and Product marketing experience
About Our Client
Well known retail business.
* Plan and develop a competitive digital strategic plan which is synergistic to traditional channels and clearly define performance metrics.
* Responsible to drive and deliver a seamless omni-channel experience for the brand through integration of all channel of digital marketing, including social media, live streaming & video marketing, content marketing, improve SEO & SEM initiatives and optimize web content.
* Drive regular management and reporting against performance of all digital marketing campaigns to identify opportunities, area for improvement and measure ROI.
* Correlate data on various digital platforms to present useful information for various channels.
* Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
* Develop and evaluate new digital exposure for digital initiatives to increase customer engagement.
* Manage and coordinate innovative creation solution to develop content on digital channels.
* Build strong partnership and communication with internal key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in managing social listening tools.
* Being IT savvy with technical knowledge in digital platform and technologies is an added advantage.
* Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing and able to stay up to date with latest trends.
* Advanced knowledge of SEO and SEM.
* Ability to articulate complex concepts.
* Proficient in MS Office applications.
* Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills to address various audiences and levels within the organization.
* Able to implement successful programs across traditional and new media platforms.
* Excellent project management skills-able to drive multiple projects and follow through seamlessly.
* Strong leadership, quality-driven, customer and result oriented team player.
* Strong analytical skill as he/she is expected to perform substantial analysis and reports.
* Highly passionate in the Traditional Medicines industry.
* Good organizational skills.
What's on Offer
Permanent opportunity within an established health care business to own the digital marketing for the b2c business.