Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce - Singapore
Drive digital marketing strategy and execution
Directly reporting to Country Marketing Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leader and innovator in the ecommerce industry, having market leading success in multiple verticals from delivery to online concierge, to B2B logistics services. They have enjoyed immense growth through unrivalled service, and through dynamic, fast paced, and daring campaigns that set them apart from the rest.
Their goal: To find a digital marketing manager adept at working across verticals, with an ecommerce background, hands on experience, and analyticaly minded.
This role will drive digital marketing for Singapore, handling comprehensive suite of duties (web, SEO/SEM, EDMs, social, display, and performance). You will be adept at strategizing and executing digital campaigns with KPIs and ROIs in mind, utilizing analytical tools to concretely measure effectiveness, progress, and success for every processes.
Reporting directly to the country marketing manager, a professional with decades of consumer growth and partnership experience in blue chip brands, you will work alongside two other marketing managers, handling brand and design specifically.
This role will own and drive end to end digital processes, from understanding trends and insights, to planning, strategizing, and executing, to analysing performance of campaigns and providing feedback to leadership. You will also handle web landing pages for internal teams. While you will be working with agency partners on some aspects, the crux of your portfolio will be yours to drive and execute.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- An expert in digital - You understand the full digital marketing spectrum, and able to execute on all fronts.
- Adept at internal and external Communications - You will deal with agency and local partners, as well as be able to communicate with internal teams and leadership
- Data driven - Analytics will drive your every move. Ability to handle analytical tools and platforms will be key.
- Owning their KPIs: Controlling user journey and experience, you will measure every point with goals and performance indicators
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Marketing/Engineering or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing, with at least 3+ years specifically focused on digital marketing in ecommerce
- Analytics expert. You can work with a wide spectrum of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adwords, Appsflyer, FB Power Editor, Mixpanel, etc)
- A healthy risk appetite. You adaptable to change, can think fast and act faster.
What's on Offer
This company is a leader the of ecommerce space, enjoying rapid growth and well positioned to be a giant of industry. The ideal candidate will be joining a vibrant, fast-paced work culture and team. Growing by leaps and bounds, the client is looking for someone who can handle pressure and variability in scope. This role demands expertise and hands-on experience beyond just strategy. In return you will gain immense exposure across verticals, enjoy a company that rewards its team for their hard work with a unique, creative environment, and work for a renowned brand.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.