Digital Marketing Manager - Capital Markets
Be the digital marketing pioneer for one of Asia's largest brokerage firms
Drive end to end digital marketing efforts on regional and local basis
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brokerage firm within Asia, in operation for more than a century with over 60+ offices all across Asia. With a wide ranging portfolio covering Equities, bonds, CFDs, DLCs, ETFs, Futures, Robo Advisory, and more, they are always looking to expand and advance their operations and channels to market.
As such, they are looking for a digital marketing manager, the first for their team, who will be instrumental in introducing and driving digital initiatives both on a regional and local basis.
This role will be a key pillar in our client's mandate to drive a more digital-centric approach to the market. You will be tasked with working cross-vertical, liaising with other teams to ensure brand equity remains unified as you help build, implement, and scale the client's online capabilities and presence.
As such, our client is looking for a candidate strong in crafting and driving a long term digital strategy, and able to execute digital campaigns within SEO/SEM, CRM, EDM, and web optimisation.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will own the following:
- End-to-end ownership of your digital marketing vertical: from long/short-term campaign planning, execution, and optimisation, you will drive digital for the company
- Strong in current market data analytics platforms, with at least a good understanding of Google analytics
- Strong stakeholder Manager: A big part of this role will be educating internal stakeholder at across levels.
- You will build digital ambassadors and internal champions to ensure strategies are aligned and consistent cross-team
- KPI driven: This role will be responsible for driving online customer acquisition, signup, and engagement, as well as driving new lead generation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, and/or relevant field
- At least 5 to 8 years of proven digital marketing experience
- Strong prior experience in driving digital marketing/ecommerce within capital markets, brokerage firms, ad/or financial services will be a superb advantage
- Expertise in targeted analytics and measurement platforms (i.e.: Google Analytics or similar)
- Superb stakeholder management and education skillset
What's on Offer
Our client is a leader of industry, with a comprehensive portfolio and strong vision to increase their online channels.
The successful applicant will be experienced, strategic and hands-on, and understands how to work in a still-transforming environment, able to maximise the brand and bring a service to the highest customer engagement and performance. Strong digital marketing skillset is a must.
The remuneration for this role will be in line with the market.