- Lead the execution of the APAC B2B marketing strategy
- Strong B2B marketing experience within a results-led environment
About Our Client
Elearning business based in Singapore.
* Lead the execution of the APAC B2B digital marketing strategy, achieving global and APAC KPIs within budget.
* Build strong and effective relationships with the Inside Sales and Field Sales teams to work with them to build a marketing pipeline and drive revenue growth.
* Acquire new customer leads through the management of online and offline marketing programmes, including PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing, and analytics.
* Develop and manage broad-based marketing programs from conception through implementation and results measurement.
* Increase and maximise brand awareness via best-in-class marketing collateral.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of our B2B customers and products, and build strong relationships with our network of experts, to enable the development of thought leadership articles, white papers, and other content.
* Work with the global marketing team to ensure the APAC website is kept up to date and relevant, localising content where required.
* Work with the Sales, Learning Experience and Product teams to secure and publish effective client and learner case studies on a regular basis.
* Work with the Product and Sales teams to optimise new product launches for the APAC market.
* Track marketing activities against the marketing plan and KPIs and provide regular reports in weekly meetings and when required.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the learning sector within Singapore and across APAC to enable continuous optimisation of B2B marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong B2B marketing experience within a results-led environment, ideally in the L&D solutions, consultancy, or agency space.
* Proven experience driving the B2B marketing function within a corporate environment.
* Proven success in performance-based lead generation.
* Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent copywriting skills.
* Experience working in a start-up or SME environment.
* Results orientated team player able to work independently under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
* Knowledge in Salesforce and/or HubSpot would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
A permanent role within a lean profitable and growing Elearning business.