Digital Marketing Manager APAC
Globally renowned brand
Great APAC exposure in the role
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer in innovative solutions, a successful B2C organisation in the consumer product industry. They are a brand that has developed to approximately 100 countries, with more than 10,000 employees globally.
Due to their recent growth and focus on digital channels, they're looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in Singapore to develop and execute the overall strategy in digital marketing for the APAC region.
This role will report directly to Vice President Marketing, APAC and partner very closely with the global marketing and digital team. The successful candidate needs to be savvy, and experienced in leading the digital marketing mix in order to support the business and sales force effectively. The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager will be as such but not limited to;
- Identify trends, plan and implement B2C digital marketing strategies & execution
- Develop mobile apps, marketing platforms, digital & online media and content; includes User Experience and User Interface
- Good stakeholder management - mentor and support training to digital marketing managers in the countries
- Instilling a focus on ROI within the region
- Create and execute social network and community management on social network platforms (eg: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in digital marketing and social media
- Good knowledge of B2C online marketing experience
- Adaptive to travelling up to 30% for regional meetings
- Driven, creative, and results-oriented individual with experience in Web Analytics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
You'll be part of an organisation who are passionate for achievements, and strong belief in achieving together as a team.
Stability in your career is a key for them, and they believe in loving what you do.
The company walks hand in hand with each employee throughout their career with the company, hence the company would not hesitate to invest in their employees.