Digital Marketing Manager (APAC) - Industrial (Chemical)
Key leader in specialty chemicals
Autonomy to shape and drive digital landscape
About Our Client
With a strong emphasis on sustainability and consistent innovation, the company makes investments in research and development so as to support their top priority of developing and delivering of ingredients sustainably. As such, our client is excited to create a digital landscape for its consumers to facilitate their buying behaviour and decisions. To drive this digital initiative, they are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator to build and shape its digital framework.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading the digital team and implementing digital marketing activities that foster the overall digital landscape of the company. You would be required to tailor regional and cultural factors into your campaigns to develop region-specific compelling content. Working alongside global marketing and digital teams, you are also expected to convert value-adding digital marketing efforts to achieve business objectives.
Additionally, you will also be up to the challenge of:
- Creating global and regional website content and driving effective use across different digital channels
- Evaluating and developing continuous improvement programmes for websites based on data to enhance the quality of leads
- Driving social media campaigns and improving social listening and promotions
- Proactively recommending new tools, plans and functionalities for the company to deliver long-term objectives
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or related discipline
- At least 5 years of digital experience in the B2B environment, preferably in the chemical industry
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing trends, channels, SiteCore CMS, web analytics, PPC and paid advertising, SEO and content development
- Experience in customer experience and user journeys, lead process automation, planning social media strategy
- Independent individual with the ability to think out of the box and adapt to a challenging environment
- Flexibility of travelling up to 30%
What's on Offer
Our client offers an experience to be part of a reputable industrial corporation with large potential for development and growth. You would be offered autonomy to take the reins and shape the digital landscape of an established firm. With a culture of flat-based hierarchy, open communication is strongly welcomed to influence positive changes.