Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Manager - Consumer Health
Multi-million sales revenue MNC
Market leader in innovation
About Our Client
Our client is a large global MNC specialising in medical health care products, and known for being the innovation leader in the industry. With the strong brand presence in over 100 countries and the ambitious workforce growth, they are seeking for a Digital and E-Commerce Manager to develop and to grow the brand globally.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, SEA, this newly created role will be exposed to career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in growing and developing the digital presence of the brand and products in all relevant channels for the company across SEA region. Also, you will have to develop actionable insights through acquisition and growth strategy to drive conversion in both online and offline perspective.
You are also challenged to the following:
Strategy & Execution - To drive and to develop content strategy to deliver the brand experience consistently in the region with global brand directives
Results Oriented - Drive efforts by setting clear success measures related on improving digital KPIs by targeting, traffic, conversion and revenue-tied campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Marketing and/or Business
- Minimum 6 years of experience in online retail environment; of which,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading marketing analytics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with Digital Marketing Tools
- Possess prior working experience with agencies and distributors in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and data analysis and possess high degree of technical knowledge and aptitude
- Adaptive for travelling up to 20% for regional meetings
- Prior experience in leading a digital marketing team would be a plus
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key value for you. The ideal candidate will be one who can grow and develop the digital marketing and e-commerce functional capabilities, with the ability of being able to deliver results in a fast paced environment. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.