Digital Content Marketing Manager - Social Services - Singapore
Build, drive, sustain a healthy content pipeline
Transform stakeholders into brand-champions
About Our Client
Our client is a longstanding leader of social service in Singapore, driving their various entities to provide Singaporeans end to end support through superior service quality, a lean driven team and a roadmap to excellence in aiding those in need.
Their objective, in continuing their successful outreach, is to increase, expand, and drive their digital capacity to the next level.
The digital content marketing manager will lead and drive the content and social media pipeline, bringing their brand to new heights of recognition, awareness, engagement, and visibility.
The Digital Content Marketing Manager will own and drive strategy and execution of content, social media, and online campaigns.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, a professional with more than a decade of marketing experience in blue chip market movers, this role will be based in Singapore and overseeing the Singaporean market. You will be joining the marketing team, located and operating within Singapore, working with them and the business operations team to drive consistent alignment of the Client's brand image, voice, and vision.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in spirit, adept and able to work in a high paced, high impact environment, your actions having real bearing on the client's brand and image. You will be in charge of creating and driving all content and social media for the client.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- Adept at content creation - Fully own the content calendar, bringing multifaceted, cross-vertical content pipeline with clear, consistent deliverable milestones.
- An expert in social media best practices - You will drive both content output and be the client's voice with their customers. You bring utmost professionalism and brand consistency in all social media interactions.
- Analytically minded - Leading content and media campaigns, able to measure and analyse performance across all every actions and deliverables.
- The Brand Champion - You are both the ambassador, and gate keeper, of the client's brand. You ensure internal and external alignment of all content, guaranteeing the Client is always best represented in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4-7 years of content and digital marketing experience
- Experienced in content creation, social media, and brand awareness building
- Prior portfolio of successful digital content marketing campaigns
- Comfortability in using marketing analytics platforms
- Open to fast moving culture, able to handle a fluid, changing brand vision in both long-term and short-term aspects
- Expertise in the major online platforms
- Able to write and produce top notch content
What's on Offer
This company is a stalwart leader in the market, with this role being the main driver of their drive into being a full-fledged digital player, able to reach millions of users and bring them from offline to online.
The ideal candidate will carry the client's brand with pride, have passion for social service, and bring a consistent strategy that will directly impact the organisation's customers and partners, and public awareness.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.