Digital Commerce Manager, Asia - Consumer Innovation
Fortune 50 company
Pivotal function for the growing division
About Our Client
Our client is a bluechip research and technology global conglomerate, holding truly expansive range of B2B and B2C product portfolios. A true driver of both, our client is renowned for connecting research, engineering, and market knowledge to bring relevant, high quality, and always useful products and services to their customers.
Their decades-plus legacy of providing best-of-industry innovation, married with multi-billion revenue and an ever expanding workforce, has them superbly well positioned to keep their high year on year growth going for the foreseeable future.
They are looking for an experienced B2B digital commerce manager, Asia, driving end to end digital strategy and campaigns, alongside being the key driver of agency partners to ensure proper delivery and measurement of success of campaigns on a regional scope and cross-product portfolios.
This role, holding regional coverage across 4+ business units and 25+ countries, sitting in the client's regional digital innovation team, and reporting directly to the B2B digital commerce lead Asia, themselves coming with successful internal legacy and innovation.
As such, the ideal candidate will be one with prior stable upward career progression, holding both client and agency experience having led large accounts, and passionate about driving cross-vertical digital adoption and acquisitions end to end.
Though this role will be an individual contributor role, you will hold direct ownership over agency partners and campaigns.
This will entail having proven experience in prior hands-on digital marketing campaigns, alongside current strategic digital skillset.
In addition to the above, the ideal applicant will be:
- Driver of digital commerce processes - you will be the key stakeholder in driving end to end campaigns (from social media, display, SEM, paid search, display ads, affiliates) across ALL products and services on a regional level
- Adept at Stakeholder management - this role will require consistent interaction, education, and partnership with regional, local teams, and agency partners campaigns are brand-worthy, optimised, and performing for all markets
- Team Player - Support the Digital Commerce Lead in building B2B Digital Commerce strategies
- Analytically minded - Every process created and implemented, and optimised will be backed by hard data. You will measure and analyse performance across all channels to ensure processes in place are optimal.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 8-10 or more years of experience within Digital strategy, with prior hands-on experience
- Prior experience in driving/strong exposure within ecommerce both on B2B and B2C
- Ability to drive rapid pace, multitasking multiple regional projects
- Strong understanding of eCommerce platforms and technologies
- Superior analytical skills and experience in applying data & insights to make decisions
What's on Offer
Our client is not one to rest on its prior successes. It prides itself in staying true to its research and innovation-first methodology, in turn leading to continuous superb growth, both in personnel and in revenue.
You will be joining a mature, driven, and experienced regional team with a shared vision to uphold the highest quality of services across all the markets they operate in, while continuously pushing cutting edge innovation. The ideal candidate will be one who can drive B2B digital commerce on a regional level, with the ability to dive into each market under their care to ensure all are operating consistently, efficiently, and with growth in mind.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.