Digital Campaign Marketing Manager (Mobile Apps)
Join one of the most exciting tech firms
Drive direct to consumer campaigns
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 100 tech giant. A leader of industry in multiple software and hardware verticals, they are rapidly expanding their presence in SEA. Looking to expand their mobile ecosystem channel in SEA, they are looking to hire a Digital Campaign Marketing Manager (Mobile Apps) to help grow their consumer branding and user base.
The Digital Campaign Marketing Manager (Mobile Apps) will be driving end to end partner app consumer marketing campaigns. You will be supporting our client's overall marketing plan, social media marketing as well as joint marketing campaigns. You will be working closely with the broader marketing team to build the brand and help raise brand awareness in SEA. You will also be managing the brand's PR activities.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a superb communicator: work cross function in the firm as well as partners and customers
- Understanding of the SEA markets: client is looking to enter the SEA markets (especially Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand) so a strong understanding of these markets is critical
- Passionate about helping businesses succeed: working close with partner companies to help expand their mobile application reach to more users, sharing best practices
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 5 years or more experience in marketing, branding or relevant areas
- Superb communication and social skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Strong understanding of the APAC mobile app ecosystem
- Possess good analytical and project management skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join an exciting tech giant. You will be joining a company set on disrupting the mobile ecosystem. As such, the ideal candidate is passionate about this space, flexible on moving targets, and excited about joining a brand-new team within an established player.