Digital and Social Media Analytics Manager - Insurance - SG
Drive digital analytics
Bring a story to every metric and empower teams
About Our Client
Our client is a leader of industry, driving a unique mix of innovation, technology, and user engagement within the insurance space to provide market leading product offerings. Their objective, to grow ongoing digital and online services to the next level of operation and scalability, and capabilities.
The Digital and Social Media Analytics Manager will drive the tracking and measuring of campaigns, services, and online user journeys for the client, utilising a range of analytical tools to their full capabilities, with parallel objective to liaise with senior internal stakeholders to communicate and story-tell on how it works best optimisation.
Sitting within the Digital Marketing team, and with direct line report to the Head of Digital, you will be well positioned to dig up, contextualise, and action metrics. In parallel, you will be working through-the-line and cross-vertical to digitally enable other teams when it comes to understanding how their campaigns and product lines are performing regarding engagement and customer touch points.
The Successful Applicant
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- A leader of metrics and analytics - Capability to render the customer's online journey into concrete outcomes analytically. Every click should have a metric.
- An optimisation specialist - You will continuously strive to achieve maximal brand output, through adaptive and new tracking methods to provide best in class monitoring.
- A platform expert - You hold experience on multiple tracking and monitoring platforms, such as Locowise, FB insights, and Audience insights to name a few.
- An expert internal consultant - translating relevant digital campaign metrics & analytics into action points, trends, and insights will be key.
- 5-7 years of Digital Marketing experience, especially pertaining to utilising analytical tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
- Open minded and open to feedback a must. You can fail fast, and action your learnings even faster.
- Adeptness at Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are a must
- Ability to work as a single contributor within a broader team
What's on Offer
Our client is a leader in both insurance and in providing digital offerings alongside digital transformation. You will drive the evolution of their digital online web services to new levels of understanding and insight, through true know-how, and educated follow-through action plans.
The successful applicant is experienced, open minded to feedback, and long term career minded. The client offers high growth opportunities, and access to internal stakeholders and senior leadership across verticals.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.