Digital Advertising Sales Manager
Solid competitive advantage
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's leading online travel agencies which operates more than 100 travel websites across more than 50 countries. Their company size allows them to have listings for one of the largest list of hotels and airlines across Asia. Due to company growth and a recent internal promotion, they are looking for a Business Developer to drive the growth of their Digital Media Sales.
Reporting into a Business Development Director, your will be responsible to define business development strategy and grow revenue of digital advertising across South Eat Asia and India. Your role will be to both maximize revenue of existing Media Solutions and to meet individual revenue targets for new business development.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Define key revenue streams in the travel industry and sell the benefits of developing advertising campaigns with the group.
- Lead the end to end sales process from identification of prospects' needs to close complex deals that will require a consultative and customized sales approach
- Ensure the launch and performance of successful online media campaigns by interacting with internal teams, such as the Digital Solution team.
- Measure performance and analyse ROI of new partnerships in order to improve revenue contributions of existing partners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- 7+ years experience in media sales, ideally in the travel & hospitality industry.
- A solid track record of selling Digital Media solutions
- Ability to interact at Senior management level and to lead end-to-end sales processes
- A consultative and creative selling approach to close complex deals
- Willingness to travel across South East Asia region
What's on Offer
The job offers a well-know and reputable brand as well as comprehensive digital solutions which will allow a seasoned sales professional to meet targets. A competitive salary package and career growth opportunities are also on offer.