- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization with strong presence across the globe & they are looking to hire Devops Engineer for some of the newly initiated projects in Singapore.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the following
- Develop tools for deployment and monitoring of highly available, mission critical services in support of products being developed or operated by our APAC team primarily
- Integral to operational excellence, define and deploy new mechanisms for measuring our performance and enhance existing ones
- Identify service health optimization through new monitoring opportunities as our platform evolves
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical build and development issues
- Automate provisioning of services where possible
- Ensure that performance monitoring is tuned to the scale of the platform
- Impart knowledge to new team members
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 3+ years of experience in the role of DevOps Engineer. You will have hands on experience in CI/CD tooling eg Jenkins, Bamboo experience in API frameworks & proficient with AWS. Expertise in Kubernetes/Dockers
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.