- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization with strong presence across the globe & they are looking to hire Devops Engineer for some of the newly initiated projects in Singapore.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the following
- Develop tools for deployment and monitoring of highly available, mission critical services in support of products being developed or operated by our APAC team primarily
- Integral to operational excellence, define and deploy new mechanisms for measuring our performance and enhance existing ones
- Identify service health optimization through new monitoring opportunities as our platform evolves
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical build and development issues
- Automate provisioning of services where possible
- Ensure that performance monitoring is tuned to the scale of the platform
- Impart knowledge to new team members
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 3+ years of experience in the role of DevOps Engineer. You will have hands on experience in CI/CD tooling,Restful GraphQL API frameworks & proficient with AWS. Experience in Cloudformation, Terraform, CDK (preferred).Datadog, Splunk, New Relic (DD preferred), or substantive experience with other platforms would be highly advantageous for the role.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.